The next generation of advanced chemistry systems
The Eon family of clinical chemistry systems, comprising of the Eon One, Eon 100 and Eon 300, represent the next generation in compact systems for the laboratory.
The Eon 300 is a fully automated bench-top system, which has been designed to meet the needs of the medium size laboratory, satellite laboratory, or to provide extra capacity in high volume laboratories.
Features of the Eon 300 include:
- Comprehensive system menu that includes all common clinical chemistry panels; electrolytes (optional); serum proteins; and specific makers such as hsCRP & HbA1c, allowing consolidation of your testing needs.
- With positions for up to 71 reagents, full test menu is conveniently available 24/7.
- Ability to add up to 3 reagents provides for future test menu expansion.
- Modern and robust European design and manufacture, combined with state of the art validated liquid reagents, ensures consistent and reliable results.
Improved Productivity & Efficiency:
- Throughput of up to 500 tests per hour.
- Management of samples and reagents through barcodes.
- Reusable cuvettes.
- Low reagent test volume.
- Minimal routine maintenance.
The Eon 300 features, state of the art reagents, and commitment to service and support, make it the number one choice for your laboratory.
The VITAL difference™.
TOP | BACK